This document of the Website and Service is informational which means that it is not a source of obligations for the Customers and Website Clients.
Personal data of the users are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), as well Polish national regulations.
Personal data Controller shall exercise due diligence to protect the rights of the users whose data are subject to processing, and shall in particular ensure that the data are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently for the data subject,
- collected for the purposes that are defined herein, and that are specific, clear, legally justified and lawful,
- not subject to further processing in a manner that is inconsistent with the above purposes,
- factually accurate, relevant, limited to what is necessary and relevant for the purposes for which they are processed,
- correct and updated when needed,
- appropriately secured,
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing
The personal data Controller provides services all over the world and cooperates with partners all over the world, therefore the data of our customers may be accessed by partners from regions of the world, where the laws concerning the collection and use of data will differ from the European law, so remember that the personal data will be transferred to other countries (i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area) including the United States and by providing your personal data, you give your consent to this transfer. WINEES is aware of the application and applies the provisions contained in the Privacy Shield, which has been developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission to enable companies to comply with EU data protection requirements when transferring personal information from the European Union to the United States.
BASIC INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Each time the purpose and scope of data processed by the Controler results from the actions taken by the user while using the Website or Services. Possible purposes of collecting personal data of the users by the Collector are:
- personalization and adjustment of your services and products related to home automatics.
- improved customer service, as the provided information can help us react more effectively to the requests and needs of the customers, as well as improve the provision of services.
- processing of orders, warranty claims and payment from our users, independent dealers and distributors.
- activating deals, contests, reviews and other functions.
- carrying out market surveys concerning our users to improve our marketing campaigns and website content, phone contact with you to discuss services that you use, access to your account or receiving requests and answering questions.
- other purposes if we obtain consent for them.
- presentation of the commercial offer.
- sending a newsletter.
- performance of the contract and provision of services to the persons concerned.
- direct marketing of the Collector’s own products or services.
The Collector may process the following personal data of Customers and Clients:
- name and surname,
- address of residence,
- phone number,
- e-mail address,
- IP of the purchased device,
- tone of voice (biometric data)
- serial number of the device,
- zip code,
- general location information (country, city, region),
- type of devices used,
- user statistics (e.g. use duration, number of active users).
Recipients/categories of recipients of the obtained personal data may be the following: other entities providing relevant services related to hosting, administration, maintenance and management of the Website and Services, as well as to the pursuit of claims and clarification of the circumstances of unauthorized use of the services provided electronically.
The obtained personal data shall be processed for the following period: 36 months.
The provision of the personal data referred to above shall not be a statutory requirement but may be necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Sales Agreement or the agreement for the provision of an Electronic Service on the Website. Failure to provide personal data may result in the inability to perform or to properly perform the above agreements. Each time the scope of data required to conclude an agreement is indicated in advance on the Website and in the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
Decisions made with regard to obtained personal data shall not be made automatically. Personal data shall not be subject to profiling.
COOKIES AND OPERATIONAL DATA
Cookie files are text files that are saved and stored in the memory of a device used for browsing websites (e.g. PC, notebook, tablet, PDA, mobile phone). Those files, once they are saved, are accessed by a server or servers. The Website and Services are using cookie files for the following purposes:
- Website and Services configuration – to enable settings of functions and services on the website.
- authorization – to inform the user that he/she is logged in thanks to which the website can show appropriate information and functions.
- user-behavior analysis and research – to learn about user preferences and analyze them in order to improve and develop products and services. The information is collected anonymously, without identifying personal data of individual users, unless the user logs in to the Customer Panel, and the user’s terminal equipment settings allow for such identification.
- advertisements – to enable the display of advertisements that are of greater interest to users, as well as the personalization of advertisements.
By changing the settings of the software used to browse the Website, it is possible to determine the conditions for storing and for accessing the cookies used by the Website, and in particular, it is possible to disable their use completely.
Please note, however, that deleting or blocking cookies may result in certain sections of our website not functioning properly.
In order to change the settings related to the handling of cookies, it is necessary to configure the software used to browse the Website. For relevant information on the subject, contact technical support for such software or its supplier.
GROUNDS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The obtained personal data may be processed: A) pursuant to the consent given by a person whom the data concern and B) pursuant to the rule on the basis of which the processing of personal data is permitted by law where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, and C) pursuant to the rule on the basis of which the processing of personal data is permitted it is necessary for the purposes of the legally justified interests pursued by the controller (in particular interested related to direct marketing of the Controller and the correct provision of services).
As regards the case defined in point 1. An above, the consent to the processing of personal data collected is given voluntarily, and the person granting consent has the right at any time to withdraw this consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, which took place before the withdrawal of consent. Consent may be withdrawn by writing an e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
THE RIGHT OF ACCESS TO THE CONTENT OF YOUR DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
The data subject shall have the right of access to the content of his/her personal data, the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object to the processing thereof and the right to data portability.
The data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Notwithstanding the above, the data subject may object at any time to the processing of his/her personal data due to reasons related to his/her particular situation with regard to data processing carried out in connection with the controller’s justified interests, including profiling. The Controller shall no longer process such personal data unless he demonstrates that there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending a claim.
If the Controller intends to process or processes the data of the Customer or the Client for the purpose of direct marketing of the Controller’s own products or services, the data subject is also entitled to:
- object to the processing of his/her data, including profiling, in so far as the processing is linked to such direct marketing. If the data subject objects to the processing of his/her data for the purposes of direct marketing, then such personal data may no longer be processed for such purposes.
We store the collected data primarily in order to ensure the highest possible quality of administration of the Website and Services. In addition, the data are used to prepare statistics on how users use our Website and Services. The data collected may be disclosed to third parties in a manner that makes it impossible to identify the user, as well as to public authorities authorized by law.
The controller shall apply technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of personal data processed appropriate to the risks and categories of data covered by the protection, and in particular shall protect the data against their disclosure to unauthorized parties, seizure by an unauthorized person, processing in breach of the applicable regulations and alteration, loss, damage or destruction.